Carnozol Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Carnozol Capsule
How it works
- It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It helps the immune system fight off attacking bacteria and viruses
When to Use
- Gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Duodenal ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellison (gastric acid hyper secretion) syndrome
- Dietary supplement
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Bad taste
- Mouth irritation
- Rarely mouth sores
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
- Zinc carnosine - 75 MG
No, do not take Carnozol Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Carnozol Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Carnozol Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Carnozol Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Carnozol Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.