Calvit D3K Forte Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Calvit D3K Forte Tablet
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It ensures the adequate supply of calcium to bones and prevent bones from breaking easily, especially bones in the spine
- It is used to help growth and good health
- It is used to lower the urines pH
- It helps the body with muscle and nerve function
- It is used for prevention and treatment of bleeding due to deficiency of clotting factors
- It helps the blood to clot normally in the body
When to Use
- Vitamin C deficiency
- Vitamin E is prescribed to treat a deficient state or as a supplement
- Cystic fibrosis
- Dietary deficiency
- Prolonged antimicrobial therapy
- Obstructive jaundice or malabsorption syndromes
- Liver disease
- It is often given to newborn babies to promote growth and good health
- Low vitamin D levels
- Poor parathyroid function
- Low calcium levels
- Renal osteodystrophy
- Treat rickets
- High phosphate levels
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Kidney stones may rarely happen
- Feeling tired or weak (fatigue)
- Stomach pain
- Blurred vision
- Unusual bruising
- Dry mouth
- Metallic taste
- Loss of appetite
- Difficult urination
- Increased thirst
- Upset stomach
- Muscle pain
- Boswellin - 100 MG
- Calcium citrate - 500 MG
- Cissus quadrangularis extract - 500 MG
- Curcumin - 50 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 75 MG
- Vitamin C - 25 MG
- Vitamin D3 - 1000 IU
- Vitamin E - 25 MG
- Vitamin K2-7 - 60 MCG
- Zinc sulphate - 7.5 MG
No, do not take Calvit D3K Forte Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Calvit D3K Forte Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Calvit D3K Forte Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Calvit D3K Forte Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Calvit D3K Forte Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.