Candotac O Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Candotac O Tablet
How it works
- It blocks serotonin receptors in the vomiting center and on nerves supplying the digestive system
- It decreases the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
When to Use
- Nausea and vomiting caused by cancer chemotherapy, radiation therapy and surgery
- Peptic ulcer
- Feeling tired or weak
- Feeling dizzy
- Feeling lightheaded
- Having blurred eyesight
- A change in thinking clearly
- A faster, harmful heartbeat may rarely happen
- Ondansetron - 4 MG
- Ranitidine - 150 MG
No, do not take Candotac O Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Candotac O Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Candotac O Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Candotac O Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Candotac O Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.