Calrich Plus Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Calrich Plus Tablet
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It helps proper absorption and use of calcium and phosphate in the body
- It ensures the adequate supply of calcium to bones and prevent bones from breaking easily, especially bones in the spine
- It is used to help growth and good health
When to Use
- Hypocalcemia in patients undergoing chronic renal dialysis
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Dry mouth
- Metallic taste
- Loss of appetite
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Increased thirst
- Muscle pain
- Difficult urination
- Calcitriol - 0.25 MCG
- Calcium citrate - 750 MG
- Elemental zinc - 7.5 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 100 MG
No, do not take Calrich Plus Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Calrich Plus Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Calrich Plus Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Calrich Plus Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Calrich Plus Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.