Calcimax Syrup comes under the category of "Syrup" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Calcimax Syrup
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It ensures the adequate supply of calcium to bones and prevent bones from breaking easily, especially bones in the spine
- It is needed for the proper growth and maintenance of human body
- It has a role in immunity, wound healing, blood clotting, and throid function
- It helps the body with muscle and nerve function
- Vitamins work best when given with a well-balanced diet
- It helps in growth and good health
When to Use
- Zinc deficiency
- General deficiency
- Cystic fibrosis
- Upset stomach
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Feeling tired or weak (fatigue)
- Stomach pain
- Blurred vision
- Calcium carbonate - 625 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 180 MG
- Vitamin E - 200 IU
- Zinc gluconate - 14 MG
No, do not take Calcimax Syrup along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Calcimax Syrup if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Calcimax Syrup) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Calcimax Syrup drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Calcimax Syrup for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.