Calday C Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Calday C Capsule
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It ensures the adequate supply of calcium to bones and prevent bones from breaking easily, especially bones in the spine
- It is used to help growth and good health
- It works by helping the body to use more of the calcium found in foods and supplements
- It helps proper absorption and use of calcium and phosphate in the body
When to Use
- Hypocalcemia in patients undergoing chronic renal dialysis
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Dry mouth
- Muscle pain
- Increased thirst
- Metallic taste
- Difficult urination
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Los of appetite
- Calcitriol - 0.25 MCG
- Calcium citrate - 1000 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 100 MG
- Zinc sulphate - 8 MG
No, do not take Calday C Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Calday C Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Calday C Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Calday C Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Calday C Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.