Calmunch CT Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Calmunch CT Tablet
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It is used to help growth and good health
- It ensures the adequate supply of calcium to bones
- Prevent bones from breaking easily, especially bones in the spine
- It helps proper absorption and use of calcium and phosphate in the body
When to Use
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Upset stomach
- Increased thirst
- Dry mouth
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle pain
- Metallic taste
- Calcitriol - 0.25 MCG
- Calcium citrate - 750 MG
- Elemental zinc - 7.5 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 100 MG
No, do not take Calmunch CT Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Calmunch CT Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Calmunch CT Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Calmunch CT Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Calmunch CT Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.