Calford I Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Calford I Tablet
How it works
- It works by stimulating the growth of nonpathogenic intestinal microflora
- Neutralizing the acid in the stomach
- Activating enzymes and carbohydrate metabolism
- It helps in increasing absorption of calcium and phosphorus required for strong bones
- It helps inhibiting the herpes simplex virus growth
- It is used to help growth and good health
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
When to Use
- Deficiency of vitamin d
- Low blood calcium levels
- Antidotes for phosphorus poisoning
- Treatment of emetics
- Serving as a fungicide
- Treatment of phosphorus burns of the skin and other conditions
- Decreasing high cholesterol levels
- Decreasing constipation
- Improving mineral absorption
- For eye and ear wash
- Poor parathyroid function
- Treat high phosphate levels
- Dry mouth
- Muscle pain
- Metallic taste
- Loss of appetite
- Difficult urination
- GI irritation
- Paralytic ileus
- Calcium citrate - 500 MG
- Copper sulphate - 1.5 MG
- Fructooligosaccharides - (FOS) 200 MG
- Ipriflavone - 200 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 12.85 MG
- Manganese sulphate - 2.5 MG
- Soy isoflavones - 20 MG
- Vitamin D3 - 150 IU
- Zinc sulphate - 15 MG
No, do not take Calford I Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Calford I Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Calford I Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Calford I Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Calford I Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.