Burnosaf 10gm Cream comes under the category of "Ointment" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Burnosaf 10gm Cream
How it works
- It decreases the amount of bacteria in the mouth and fight the infection
- It helps treating and preventing bacterial infection in second-and third-degree burns
- It stops the bacteria from producing folic acid, a nutrient required for bacterial multiplication
When to Use
- Cleansing skin
- Wound areas
- Diaper rash
- Skin dryness
- Skin irritation
- Change in color of skin
- Skin rash
- Chlorhexidine gluconate - 0.20 %W/W
- Silver sulfadiazine - 1 %W/W
- Sucralfate Topical- 7 %W/W
No, do not take Burnosaf 10gm Cream along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Burnosaf 10gm Cream if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Burnosaf 10gm Cream) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Burnosaf 10gm Cream drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Burnosaf 10gm Cream for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.