Caldale Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Caldale Tablet
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It works by helping the body to use more of the calcium found in foods and supplements
- Prevent bones from breaking easily, especially bones in the spine
- It is used to help growth and good health
When to Use
- Low vitamin D levels
- Poor parathyroid function
- Renal osteodystrophy
- Treat high phosphate levels
- Treat rickets
- Chronic renal failure
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Dry mouth
- Muscle pain
- Increased thirst
- Loss of appetite
- Difficult urination
- Calcium citrate - 1000 MG
- Elemental zinc - 4 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 100 MG
- Vitamin D3 - 400 IU
No, do not take Caldale Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Caldale Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Caldale Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Caldale Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Caldale Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.