Calfix CT Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Calfix CT Tablet
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It helps proper absorption and use of calcium and phosphate in the body
- It works by helping the body to use more of the calcium found in foods and supplements
- It prevent bones from breaking easily, especially bones in the spine
- It is used to help growth and good health
When to Use
- Hypocalcemia in patients undergoing chronic renal dialysis
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Dry mouth
- Increased thirst
- Muscle pain
- Loss of appetite
- Metallic taste
- Upset stomach
- Difficult urination
- Calcitriol - 0.25 MCG
- Calcium citrate - 750 MG
- Elemental zinc - 7.5 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 100 MG
No, do not take Calfix CT Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Calfix CT Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Calfix CT Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Calfix CT Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Calfix CT Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.