Bowlreg CC 170ml Suspension comes under the category of "Suspension" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Bowlreg CC 170ml Suspension
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- Mainly used for bowel evacuation before endoscopic procedures on the colon
- It works by softening and lubricating the stools
When to Use
- Bowel cleansing prior to colonoscopy
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Liquid paraffin - 1.25 ML
- Magnesium hydroxide - 3.75 ML
- Sodium picosulphate - 3.33 MG
No, do not take Bowlreg CC 170ml Suspension along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Bowlreg CC 170ml Suspension if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Bowlreg CC 170ml Suspension) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Bowlreg CC 170ml Suspension drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Bowlreg CC 170ml Suspension for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.