Calseed D Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Calseed D Tablet
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It helps proper absorption and use of calcium and phosphate in the body
- It works by helping the body to use more of the calcium found in foods and supplements
- It prevent bones from breaking easily, especially bones in the spine
- It is used to help growth and good health
When to Use
- Hypocalcemia in patients undergoing chronic renal dialysis
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Dry mouth
- Muscle pain
- Increased thirst
- Loss of appetite
- Metallic taste
- Upset stomach
- Difficult urination
- Calcitriol - 0.25 MCG
- Calcium citrate - 1000 MG
- Elemental zinc - 4 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide -100 MG
No, do not take Calseed D Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Calseed D Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Calseed D Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Calseed D Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Calseed D Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.