Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs), Non-Opioid Analgesics, Antipyretics, Antacids, Antireflux Agents and Antiulcerants.
How it works
- Blocks the action of a substance in the body (cyclo-oxygenase), which may cause pain and swelling.
- Helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection.
- Blocks chemicals that cause pain.
- It lowers fever by changing the bodys thermostat in the brain.
When to Use
- Duodenal ulcer
- Gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Upset stomach
- Throwing up
- Abdominal pain
- Aceclofenac - 100 MG
- Paracetamol - 500 MG
- Rabeprazole - 10 MG