Uses Of Ace Proxyvon Tablet
How it works
- Blocks the action of a substance in the body (cyclo-oxygenase), which may cause pain and swelling.
- Helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection.
- Blocks chemicals that cause pain.
- It lowers fever by changing the bodys thermostat in the brain.
When to Use
- Duodenal ulcer
- Gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Upset stomach
- Throwing up
- Abdominal pain
- Aceclofenac - 100 MG
- Paracetamol - 500 MG
- Rabeprazole - 10 MG
No, do not take Ace Proxyvon Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Ace Proxyvon Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Ace Proxyvon Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Ace Proxyvon Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Ace Proxyvon Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.