Aciban DSR Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Aciban DSR Capsule
How it works
- Helps the stomach get rid of food and lowers signs of an upset stomach, throwing up, heartburn, and fullness.
- Helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection.
When to Use
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Erosive esophagitis
- Diabetic gastroparesis
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Inflammation of esophagus
- Dry mouth
- Loose stools
- Pantoprazole - 40 MG
- Domperidone - 30 MG
No, do not take Aciban DSR Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Aciban DSR Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Aciban DSR Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Aciban DSR Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Aciban DSR Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.