PPH 600mcg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of PPH 600mcg Tablet
How it works
- It reduces the acid secretion in stomach
- It increases contractions of the uterus to cause abortion
- It can also prevent post-delivery bleeding due to poor contraction of the uterus
When to Use
- Labor induction
- Induced abortion
- Postpartum hemorrhage (blood loss during birth)
- Other gynecological uses.
- Heavy periods
- Painful menstruation
- Menstrual disorder
- Breast pain
- Postmenopausal vaginal bleeding
- Misoprostol - 600 MCG
No, do not take PPH 600mcg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take PPH 600mcg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (PPH 600mcg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this PPH 600mcg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this PPH 600mcg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.