Povimed S 15gm Ointment comes under the category of "Ointment" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Povimed S 15gm Ointment
How it works
- It is used to prevent infections
- When contact with the skin it causes antiseptic action
- It kills the bacteria and other microorganisms that cause infections by damaging the DNA
When to Use
- Bacterial skin infections
- Mouth sores
- Diaper rash
- Vaginal infections
- Skin discolouration
- Increased sodium level in blood
- Metabolic acidosis
- Increased level of thyroid hormones
- Decreased level of thyroid hormones in neonates
- Deep tissue toxicity
- Mucous membrane toxicity
- Superficial keratitis
- Renal impairment
- Skin rash
- Stinging sensation
- Povidone-iodine - 5 %W/W
- Sucralfate Topical - 7 %W/W
- Tinidazole Topical - 1 %W/W
No, do not take Povimed S 15gm Ointment along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Povimed S 15gm Ointment if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Povimed S 15gm Ointment) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Povimed S 15gm Ointment drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Povimed S 15gm Ointment for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.