P2i Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of P2i Tablet
How it works
- It decreases the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
When to Use
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GORDGERD)
- Erosive esophagitis
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Pantoprazole - 40 MG
No, do not take P2i Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take P2i Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (P2i Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this P2i Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this P2i Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.