Omez Insta Mint Flavour 5.9gm Sachet comes under the category of "Sachet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Omez Insta Mint Flavour 5.9gm Sachet
How it works
- It works by decreasing stomach acid production
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It lowers acid in the blood and urine
- It lowers potassium levels in the body
When to Use
- Peptic ulcer
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GORDGERD)
- High acid levels in the blood
- Lower acid levels in the urine
- High potassium levels
- Upset stomach
- Belly pain
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- More thirst
- Low potassium levels
- Fast heartbeat
- Feeling tired, weak, numbness, or tingling
- Muscle cramps
- Omeprazole - 20 MG
- Sodium bicarbonate - 1680 MG
No, do not take Omez Insta Mint Flavour 5.9gm Sachet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Omez Insta Mint Flavour 5.9gm Sachet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Omez Insta Mint Flavour 5.9gm Sachet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Omez Insta Mint Flavour 5.9gm Sachet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Omez Insta Mint Flavour 5.9gm Sachet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.