Nexpro HP Kit Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Nexpro HP Kit Tablet
How it works
- It works by stopping the growth of bacteria
- It blocks the production of stomach acid
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
When to Use
- Infections of the middle ear
- Throat infections
- Skin infections
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Vaginal yeast infection
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Duodenal ulcer
- Gastric ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Clarithromycin - 500 MG
- Esomeprazole - 40 MG
- Amoxicillin - 750 MG
No, do not take Nexpro HP Kit Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Nexpro HP Kit Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Nexpro HP Kit Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Nexpro HP Kit Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Nexpro HP Kit Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.