Myo Pyrolate 5ml Injection comes under the category of "Injection" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Myo Pyrolate 5ml Injection
How it works
- It decreases the secretions in the mouth, throat, airways and stomach acid.
- It increases the levels of chemical messengers which allows free transmission of signals across the nerves and muscles
When to Use
- GI (gastrointestinal) ulcers
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Hard stools (Constipation)
- Dry mouth
- Belly pain
- Upset stomach or Throwing up
- Excessive salivation
- Visual disturbance
- Reduced sweating
- Irregular heart beat
- Glycopyrrolate - 0.5 MG
- Neostigmine - 2.5 MG /5 ML
No, do not take Myo Pyrolate 5ml Injection along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Myo Pyrolate 5ml Injection if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Myo Pyrolate 5ml Injection) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Myo Pyrolate 5ml Injection drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Myo Pyrolate 5ml Injection for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.