Megarite MPS 200ml Liquid comes under the category of "Syrup" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Megarite MPS 200ml Liquid
How it works
- Neutralizing the acids released in the stomach
- Forming a hydrating barrier on the skin to prevent water loss
- Neutralizing the acid in the stomach
When to Use
- Stomach acid
- Sour stomach
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Temporarily protecting and relieving chapped or cracked skin
- Increases water in the intestines
- Peptic ulcer pain
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Loss of appetite
- Unusual tiredness
- Aluminium hydroxide - 250 MG
- Dimethicone - 50 MG
- Magnesium Hydroxide - 250 MG /5ML
No, do not take Megarite MPS 200ml Liquid along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Megarite MPS 200ml Liquid if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Megarite MPS 200ml Liquid) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Megarite MPS 200ml Liquid drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Megarite MPS 200ml Liquid for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.