Macpanta DSR Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Macpanta DSR Capsule
How it works
- It helps the stomach get rid of food and lowers signs of an upset stomach, throwing up, heartburn, and fullness
- It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
When to Use
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Erosive esophagitis
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Dry mouth
- Domperidone - 30 MG
- Pantoprazole - 80 MG
No, do not take Macpanta DSR Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Macpanta DSR Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Macpanta DSR Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Macpanta DSR Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Macpanta DSR Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.