Mac Rabonik Plus Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Mac Rabonik Plus Capsule
How it works
- It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It works by increasing the release of acetylcholine which increases the movement of stomach and intestines, and prevents reflux (acid going up to the food pipe)
When to Use
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Duodenal ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Changes in libido
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome
- Levosulpiride - 75 MG
- Rabeprazole - 40 MG
No, do not take Mac Rabonik Plus Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Mac Rabonik Plus Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Mac Rabonik Plus Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Mac Rabonik Plus Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Mac Rabonik Plus Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.