Happicid Sugar Free 120ml Gel comes under the category of "Gel" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Happicid Sugar Free 120ml Gel
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It prevents formation and eases expulsion of gas
- It is used to lower high phosphate levels in certain kidney conditions
- It lowers stomach acid
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
When to Use
- Upset stomach
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Aluminium hydroxide - 600 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 300 MG
- Oxetacaine - 10 MG
- Simethicone - 25 MG /5 ML
No, do not take Happicid Sugar Free 120ml Gel along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Happicid Sugar Free 120ml Gel if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Happicid Sugar Free 120ml Gel) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Happicid Sugar Free 120ml Gel drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Happicid Sugar Free 120ml Gel for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.