Happi IT Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Happi IT Tablet
How it works
- It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It works on the region in the brain that controls vomiting
- It acts on the upper digestive tract and helps food move more easily through the stomach
When to Use
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Duodenal ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Other gastrointestinal conditions
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Abdominal pain
- Sleeping disorders
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
- Itopride - 150 MG
No, do not take Happi IT Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Happi IT Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Happi IT Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Happi IT Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Happi IT Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.