Gestid MPS Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Gestid MPS Tablet
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
- It prevents formation and eases expulsion of gas
When to Use
- Upset stomach
- Uncomfortable or painful pressure
- Fulness of stomach
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Allergic reactions
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Aluminium hydroxide - 250 MG
- Magnesium aluminium silicate hydrate - 50 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 250 MG
- Dimethicone - 50 MG
No, do not take Gestid MPS Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Gestid MPS Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Gestid MPS Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Gestid MPS Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Gestid MPS Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.