Geripan Gel comes under the category of "Gel" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Geripan Gel
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
- It is a potent local anesthetic and helps to alleviate pain
When to Use
- Upset stomach
- Peptic ulcer or esophagitis
- Swollen anus vein or chronic digestive problem
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Loss of appetite
- Aluminium hydroxide - 0.291 GM
- Magnesium hydroxide - 98 MG
- Oxetacaine - 10 MG
No, do not take Geripan Gel along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Geripan Gel if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Geripan Gel) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Geripan Gel drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Geripan Gel for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.