Gastracid 200ml Syrup comes under the category of "Syrup" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Gastracid 200ml Syrup
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It prevents formation and eases expulsion of gas
- It ensures the adequate supply of calcium to bones
- It prevent bones from breaking easily, especially bones in the spine
- It softens the stool by raising its water content
When to Use
- Low magnesium levels
- GI irritation
- Paralytic ileus
- Abdominal cramps
- Upset stomach
- Calcium carbonate - 400 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 120 MG
- Magnesium trisilicate - 50 MG
- Simethicone - 5 MG
No, do not take Gastracid 200ml Syrup along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Gastracid 200ml Syrup if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Gastracid 200ml Syrup) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Gastracid 200ml Syrup drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Gastracid 200ml Syrup for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.