Ganaton Total Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Ganaton Total Capsule
How it works
- It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It helps relieve symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
When to Use
- Gastrointestinal conditions
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Erosive esophagitis
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Abdominal pain
- Sleeping disorder
- Pantoprazole - 40 MG
- Itopride - 150 MG
No, do not take Ganaton Total Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Ganaton Total Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Ganaton Total Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Ganaton Total Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Ganaton Total Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.