Fampep K Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Fampep K Tablet
How it works
- It decreases the hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body
- It works by decreasing the amount of stomach acid
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
When to Use
- Severe pain
- Belly pain
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Harm to the liver may rarely happen
- Feeling dizzy
- Diclofenac - 50 MG
- Famotidine - 20 MG
No, do not take Fampep K Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Fampep K Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Fampep K Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Fampep K Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Fampep K Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.