Evoxil HP Kit Tablet comes under the category of "Kit" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Evoxil HP Kit Tablet
How it works
- It works by decreasing stomach acid production
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It is used to stop or treat certain bacterial infections by stopping the growth of bacteria
- It stops the growth of sensitive bacteria
- It works to harm the bacteria and fight the infection
When to Use
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Erosive esophagitis
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Infections of the ears, nose, throat, urinary tract and skin
- Infections of the middle ear, tonsillitis, throat infections, laryngitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, and skin infections
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Vaginal yeast infection
- Report itching or discharge
- Belly pain
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Clarithromycin - 500 MG
- Pantoprazole - 40 MG
- Amoxicillin - 750 MG
No, do not take Evoxil HP Kit Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Evoxil HP Kit Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Evoxil HP Kit Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Evoxil HP Kit Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Evoxil HP Kit Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.