Ecrab DSR Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Ecrab DSR Capsule
How it works
- It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It lowers signs of an upset stomach, throwing up, heartburn, and fullness
When to Use
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (Acid reflux)
- Duodenal ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellison (gastric acid hyper secretion) syndrome
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Dry mouth
- Flu-like symptoms
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
- Domperidone - 30 MG
No, do not take Ecrab DSR Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Ecrab DSR Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Ecrab DSR Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Ecrab DSR Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Ecrab DSR Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.