Dresin 15gm Ointment comes under the category of "Ointment" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Dresin 15gm Ointment
How it works
- It is used to prevent infections
- When contact with the skin it causes antiseptic action
- It kills the bacteria and other microorganisms that cause infections by damaging the DNA
When to Use
- Bacterial skin infections
- Mouth sores
- Diaper rash
- Vaginal infections
- Skin discolouration
- Increased sodium level in blood
- Metabolic acidosis
- Increased level of thyroid hormones
- Decreased level of thyroid hormones in neonates
- Deep tissue toxicity
- Mucous membrane toxicity
- Superficial keratitis
- Renal impairment
- Skin rash
- Stinging sensation
- Povidone-iodine - 5 %W/W
- Sucralfate Topical - 7 %W/W
- Tinidazole Topical - 1 %W/W
No, do not take Dresin 15gm Ointment along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Dresin 15gm Ointment if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Dresin 15gm Ointment) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Dresin 15gm Ointment drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Dresin 15gm Ointment for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.