Ducaine 200ml Suspension comes under the category of "Suspension" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Ducaine 200ml Suspension
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It prevents formation and eases expulsion of gas
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
- Oxetacaine acts as a local anaesthetic
When to Use
- Uncomfortable or painful pressure
- Fulness of stomach
- Upset stomach
- Rarely, redness, pain and irritation at the site of application
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Aluminium hydroxide - 300 MG
- Dimethicone - 40 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 250 MG
- Oxetacaine - 10 MG
- Sorbitol - 1000 MG
No, do not take Ducaine 200ml Suspension along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Ducaine 200ml Suspension if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Ducaine 200ml Suspension) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Ducaine 200ml Suspension drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Ducaine 200ml Suspension for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.