Ducaine 120ml Syrup comes under the category of "Syrup" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Ducaine 120ml Syrup
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It prevents formation and eases expulsion of gas
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
When to Use
- Upset stomach
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Allergic reactions
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Aluminium hydroxide - 830 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 185 MG
- Simethicone - 50 MG
- Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose - 100 MG
No, do not take Ducaine 120ml Syrup along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Ducaine 120ml Syrup if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Ducaine 120ml Syrup) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Ducaine 120ml Syrup drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Ducaine 120ml Syrup for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.