Costigmin 5ml Injection comes under the category of "Injection" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Costigmin 5ml Injection
How it works
- It lowers acid secretion in the stomach
- In surgery, it is used to lower secretions such as saliva
- It enhances the muscular movements in case of Myasthenia Gravis condition
- It inhibits the chemicals, which brings non-communication between the nervous and the muscular system
When to Use
- GI (gastrointestinal) ulcers
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Dry mouth
- Belly pain
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Glycopyrrolate - 0.5 MG
- Neostigmine - 2.5 MG /5 ML
No, do not take Costigmin 5ml Injection along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Costigmin 5ml Injection if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Costigmin 5ml Injection) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Costigmin 5ml Injection drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Costigmin 5ml Injection for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.