Coolpep MPS Syrup comes under the category of "Syrup" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Coolpep MPS Syrup
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It prevents formation and eases expulsion of gas
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
When to Use
- Fulness of stomach
- Uncomfortable or painful pressure
- Upset stomach
- Lower high phosphate levels
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Pain and irritation at the site of application
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Aluminium hydroxide - 200 MG
- Dimethicone - 25 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 200 MG /5ML
No, do not take Coolpep MPS Syrup along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Coolpep MPS Syrup if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Coolpep MPS Syrup) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Coolpep MPS Syrup drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Coolpep MPS Syrup for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.