Cintodac Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Cintodac Capsule
How it works
- It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach, which relieves acid-related indigestion and heartburn
- It relieve symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- It facilitates the movement of intestines, thereby increasing the frequency of bowel movements, softening stools, and reducing abdominal pain/discomfort
When to Use
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Erosive esophagitis
- Gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Zollinger-Ellison (gastric acid hyper secretion) syndrome
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures
- Stomach pain
- Cinitapride - 3 MG
- Pantoprazole - 40 MG
No, do not take Cintodac Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Cintodac Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Cintodac Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Cintodac Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Cintodac Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.