Celerab DSR Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Celerab DSR Capsule
How it works
- It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach, which relieves acid-related indigestion and heartburn
- It relieve symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- It works on the region in the brain that controls vomiting
- It also acts on the upper digestive tract and helps food move more easily through the stomach
When to Use
- Duodenal ulcer
- Gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Zollinger-Ellison (gastric acid hyper secretion) syndrome
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Dry mouth
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
- Domperidone - 30 MG
No, do not take Celerab DSR Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Celerab DSR Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Celerab DSR Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Celerab DSR Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Celerab DSR Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.