Calcijoint 200ml Syrup comes under the category of "Syrup" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Calcijoint 200ml Syrup
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It helps proper absorption and use of calcium in the body
- It prevent bones from breaking easily, especially bones in the spine
- It is used to help growth and good health
- It is used to lower cholesterol and other harmful types of cholesterol in the body
- Good cholesterol (HDL) levels rise
- It is used to lower triglycerides
When to Use
- Niacin deficiency
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Harm to the liver may rarely happen
- Taking aspirin or ibuprofen 30 minutes before taking this drug may help
- Calcium carbonate - 250 MG
- Elemental zinc - 2 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 75 MG
- Vitamin B3 - 200 IU /5ML
No, do not take Calcijoint 200ml Syrup along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Calcijoint 200ml Syrup if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Calcijoint 200ml Syrup) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Calcijoint 200ml Syrup drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Calcijoint 200ml Syrup for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.