Calcifit Forte Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Calcifit Forte Tablet
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It ensures the adequate supply of calcium to bones
- Prevent bones from breaking easily, especially bones in the spine
- It is used to help growth and good health
- It works by helping the body to use more of the calcium found in foods and supplements
When to Use
- Low vitamin D levels
- Poor parathyroid function
- Low calcium levels
- Renal osteodystrophy
- High phosphate levels
- Treat rickets
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Dry mouth
- Muscle pain
- Increased thirst
- Loss of appetite
- Metallic taste
- Difficult urination
- Calcium carbonate - 1000 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 240 MG
- Vitamin D3 - 200 IU
- Zinc sulphate - 11 MG
No, do not take Calcifit Forte Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Calcifit Forte Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Calcifit Forte Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Calcifit Forte Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Calcifit Forte Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.