Bdine M 15gm Ointment comes under the category of "Ointment" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Bdine M 15gm Ointment
How it works
- It fights against bacteria in the body
- It protects the ulcer from acid by acting as a barrier
- It liberates iodine in contact with the skin causing antiseptic action
When to Use
- It is used to treat dental, brain, lung, skin, vagina, bone, joint, digestive tract and blood infections
- Other bacterial infections
- Intestinal ulcers
- General infection
- Metallic taste in the mouth
- Loss of appetite
- Dark or tea-coloured urine
- Skin discolouration
- Metronidazole - 10 MG
- Povidone-iodine - 50 MG
- Sucralfate - 70 MG
No, do not take Bdine M 15gm Ointment along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Bdine M 15gm Ointment if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Bdine M 15gm Ointment) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Bdine M 15gm Ointment drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Bdine M 15gm Ointment for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.