B-Gel 200ml Liquid comes under the category of "Liquid" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of B-Gel 200ml Liquid
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
- It works by numbing the skin
When to Use
- High phosphate levels
- Heart burn
- Upset stomach
- Mouth ulcers
- Before inserting instruments into the rectum or vagina for examination
- Sore throat
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Slight stinging
- Numbness of tongue and mouth region
- Aluminium hydroxide - 250 MG
- Benzocaine - 10 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 250 MG
No, do not take B-Gel 200ml Liquid along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take B-Gel 200ml Liquid if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (B-Gel 200ml Liquid) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this B-Gel 200ml Liquid drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this B-Gel 200ml Liquid for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.