Auxitop DSR Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Auxitop DSR Capsule
How it works
- It relieve symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It reduces the amount of acid in the stomach which helps relieve acid-related indigestion and heartburn
- It acts on the upper digestive tract and helps food move more easily through the stomach
When to Use
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Parkinson's disease
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (acid reflux)
- Erosive esophagitis
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Dry mouth
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Pantoprazole - 40 MG
- Domperidone - 30 MG
No, do not take Auxitop DSR Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Auxitop DSR Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Auxitop DSR Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Auxitop DSR Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Auxitop DSR Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.