A Kare Kit
A Kare Kit comes under the category of "Kit" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of A Kare Kit
How it works
- Blocking the effects of progesterone
- Preventing the ulcer formation
- It reduces the acid secretion in stomach
When to Use
- Nsaid associated gastrointestinal injury
- Pregnancy termination
- Early pregnancy termination
- Legal abortion
- Menses induction
- Extra uterine pregnancy
- Gastric ulcers
- Uterine leiomyoma Cushing's syndrome
- Labor induction in fetus mortus
- Contraception with intermittent administration
- Progesterone dependent malignancies
- Abdominal pain
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Excessive vaginal bleeding
- Back pain
- Breast pain
- Menstrual disorder
- Painful menstruation
- Postmenopausal vaginal bleeding
- Mifepristone - 200 MG
- Misoprostol - 200 MCG
No, do not take A Kare Kit along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take A Kare Kit if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (A Kare Kit) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this A Kare Kit drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this A Kare Kit for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.