Arazole IT Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Arazole IT Capsule
How it works
- It decreases the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It increases movement of food and facilitates emptying of the stomach
When to Use
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Duodenal ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Other gastrointestinal conditions
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Abdominal pain
- Sleeping disorders
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
- Itopride - 150 MG
No, do not take Arazole IT Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Arazole IT Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Arazole IT Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Arazole IT Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Arazole IT Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.