Ano Metrogyl 20gm Cream comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Ano Metrogyl 20gm Cream
How it works
- It is used to treat dental, brain, lung, skin, vagina, bone, joint, digestive tract and blood infections
- It kills the bacteria and other microorganisms that cause infections by damaging the DNA
- It protects the ulcer from acid by acting as a barrier
- It works by blocking pain signals from the nerves to brain which decreases pain sensation
When to Use
- Other bacterial infections
- Intestinal ulcers
- Anal fissure
- Loss of appetite
- Metallic taste in the mouth
- Dark or tea-coloured urine
- Lidocaine Topical - 4%w/w
- Metronidazole Topical - 1%w/w
- Sucralfate (topical) - 7%w/w
No, do not take Ano Metrogyl 20gm Cream along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Ano Metrogyl 20gm Cream if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Ano Metrogyl 20gm Cream) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Ano Metrogyl 20gm Cream drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Ano Metrogyl 20gm Cream for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.