Angel 170ml Syrup comes under the category of "Syrup" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Angel 170ml Syrup
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It prevents formation and eases expulsion of gas
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
When to Use
- Lower high phosphate levels
- Heart burn
- Upset stomach
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Bad taste in your mouth
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Allergic reactions
- Aluminium hydroxide - 300 MG
- Magnesium aluminium silicate hydrate - 50 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 25 MG
- Simethicone - 25 MG
No, do not take Angel 170ml Syrup along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Angel 170ml Syrup if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Angel 170ml Syrup) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Angel 170ml Syrup drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Angel 170ml Syrup for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.