AMX O 170ml Suspension comes under the category of "Suspension" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of AMX O 170ml Suspension
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It prevents formation and eases expulsion of gas
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
- It helps in the relief of pain associated with peptic ulcer disease or esophagitis
When to Use
- Lower high phosphate levels
- Heart burn
- Upset stomach
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Peptic ulcer
- Erosive esophagitis
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Allergic reactions
- Rash/ Itching
- Aluminium hydroxide - 250 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 250 MG
- Oxetacaine - 10 MG
- Simethicone - 50 MG
No, do not take AMX O 170ml Suspension along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take AMX O 170ml Suspension if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (AMX O 170ml Suspension) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this AMX O 170ml Suspension drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this AMX O 170ml Suspension for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.